We work with a range of meditation techniques from guided relaxation, stress release techniques, breath work to body release techniques.
With personal experience of practicing Vippassana, Yoga Nidra to dance and whirling dervish meditation we draw upon training and pracitical experience to tailor a technique that suits you and your learning style.
Meditation is the art of silencing the mind. When the mind is silent, concentration is increased and we experience inner peace. Inner peace is what attracts so many people to meditation and is a quality everyone can benefit from.
These are some of the benefits of meditation:
- Improved concentration – A clear mind makes you more productive, especially in creative disciplines like writing.
- Less bothered by little things – Do you sometimes allow yourself to get upset by little things? It is the nature of the mind to magnify small things into serious problems.
- Meditation helps us detach. We learn to live in the here and now, rather than worrying about the past or future.
- We do not worry about meaningless things, but see the bigger picture.Better Health – There have been numerous studies pointing to the health benefits of meditation.
- The reason is that meditation reduces stress levels and alleviates anxiety. If we can reduce stress, many health benefits follow.
- Knowledge of Self – Meditation enables us to have a deeper understanding of our inner self. Through meditation we can gain a better understanding of our life’s purpose.Helps towards releasing anxiety and stress. Meditation allows one to calm and quite the mind in a focused but easy way
Is Meditation Religious?
The great thing about meditation is that our philosophy/religious belief is not important. We dive deep into the heart of the matter to gain access to our our inner reality. Therefore, mediation can (and is ) practiced by people of different religions or no religion.
Meditation requires an investment of time, but clearing the mind makes the the rest of the day more productive. Nothing is better than the feeling of inner peace. What is the point in being tremendously busy but unable to enjoy it?
Meditation is not about retreating from the world; it gives us inspiration. Whatever you do, if you have peace of mind, your work will be more enjoyable and productive.
A one on one meditation with Cherish Healing cost £45 for an hour .
Health is Wealth
Consultation £20 half an hour session. Essential prerequisite for any treatment to establish core needs of client.
Reflexology £45 1 hour session
Reiki £45 for 1 hour session
Meditation One to One meditation sessions £45
Indian Head Massage £30 for half hour
Discount rates for unemployed, students and low waged
Wellbeing Workshops start at £150 – £350 Sliding scale charity rate depending on bespoke packages
Addition charges of 45p a mile for home visits
Call Preya on 07889741772 to make a booking