Macadamia Goji Bliss Balls
A delicious, indulgent-tasting sweet treat that benefits from a range of superfoods and ready in only ten minutes!
- 10 dates, pitted
- 50g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp solid coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 30g macadamia nuts, chopped small
- 30g goji berries
- 30g desiccated coconut
- Put the dates, ground almonds, raw cacao, maple syrup and coconut oil in a food processor and pulse on a slow speed to begin with. The ingredients should start to clump together; once this happens you can increase the speed to create a smooth paste.
- Combine the mixture in a bowl with the macadamia nuts and goji berries.
- Roll into small balls and coat with the coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
For more on this treat and vegan food click here