A necessity for those who are feeling stress & anxiety. Experience a deeply relaxing energy healing treatment that seeks to restore & reconnect through gentle yet powerful contact with the body.
Reiki is hands-on energy healing for the body – it has to be experienced as words do not do it justice.
Some of the Reiki healing health benefits:
Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Can help with acute injuries and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aids the breaking of addictions
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system, bringing the body into balance and harmony
- Assists the body in cleansing itself of toxins
- Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made up of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.” A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind & spirit, creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
What to expect?
You can sit in a chair or on a couch and the therapist will make contact whilst you are fully clothed, on your head, arms, hands, knees & feet. This is a non-intrusive yet powerful treatment and can be done from a distance.